I guess i should give more back story …as quickly as possible:
- Old engine snapped a timing belt, trashed the heads.
- Bought a junk yard engine and did the engine swap,
- Junk yard engine ran but had a wicked miss and one of the exhaust manifolds was glowing red hot.
- Did some book learnen, did some more testing.
- Glowing manifold was a sign of a lean condition.
- Upper intake was leaking air, leaning out one bank of the engine.
- Redid the upper intake gasket, now she runs like a fucken champ.
- Tomorrow I put it all back together and do a couple victory laps around the block with my hood off
605 total views, 1 views today